Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm back!!

It's been a whiiiiiile since I've blogged. Life has gotten in the way... ie the sleepless nights, teething and having to entertain a toddler and a baby! :) But I've enjoyed every minute. :)
I should actually change my blog name to "Highway Mom" since now I spend most of my time commuting on the highways here and encountering all sorts of people (if they can be called that... because I think they're more like animals) behind the stirring wheel! When we first moved to Kuwait, we could not drive because we had to wait for our residencies before we could apply for driving licenses. The driving test proved to be a silly and frustrating ordeal. My poor hubby who had been driving and parallel parking forever in the busy and tight streets of Beirut, failed the driving test here in Kuwait 3 times!! He actually came home every time with a story that would make your head spin. Like the time there was a lady who parked perpendicular instead of parallel to the sidewalk... and still passed! While my hubby failed because the guy supervising, who was sitting miles away, accused my poor hubby of hitting the pole as he was parallel parking.
So from now on I'll be sure to post on my highway encounters. And don't hesitate to share your stories too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment