Monday, April 26, 2010

Breastpumps!

Oh what an alluring world it is when it comes to breast pumps!!! I own a Medela Pump in Style Advanced and I love it. But a friend just asked for my opinion since the Pump in Style is a bit pricey. They are considering the Medela Mini Electric Plus which my research revealed is not good for a working mom. However, an alternative might be the Swing though it's a single pump which is a bit of a disadvantage.
Honestly, I don't know what to say. On the one hand, price is a valid obstacle but on the other if we consider how pricey formula is (about 3KD per can... and 3 cans per month...so that's 108KD per year), a Pump in Style (currently priced at 117KD) will pay for itself within a year! But of course that's based on an 'exclusively breastfeeding' plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment